3 Steps to Smart Kids

Montreal Psychologist

Book Online

Ask Us






3 Steps to Smart Kids
Beauty is not an opinion.

3 Steps to Smart Kids




We've never heard of parents who don't want their children to be as smart as possible. Based on the numerous research cited in this article, there are 3 simple ways to give your children an extra edge in intelligence (IQ). Psychologists believe that it really is as simple as breastfeeding in early childhood, and never resorting to spanking or any other form of corporal punishment. Lastly, choose a smart spouse; as explained below, IQ is more genetic than height, so choose a partner with a high IQ.



Why does IQ even matter?



For careers that require the ability to "organize things logically" (such as in engineering, medicine, law, etc.), IQ is the single best predictor of work performance, and - likely as a result of work performance - predicts how high in the job hierarchy we end up, later in life.



So why not just educate more?



Firstly, it's important to differentiate between IQ and knowledge. Let's take the analogy of a computer; human knowledge is like computer data, whereas IQ is like processing speed. Storing files or data doesn't make a faster computer, but a faster computer processes data faster. It's the same principle with humans; information doesn't make a faster brain, but a faster brain processes information faster.



Secondly, the sad truth is that IQ is more influenced by genes than your height; we know this by simply comparing: human height is up to 80% genetic, whereas IQ is a striking 86% genetic! The remaining 14% is partly due to environmental factors such as nutrition and parental engagement, which is where breasteeding and not spanking is so important. In fact, both of these are rooted in traits that are natural to female nature, which shows us why mothers are so valuable to us; mothers are not only a necessity for the future existence of our people, but they are also an indispensable component to parenting, since only mothers can breastfeed and are less likely to spank due to their more agreeable nature.



mom2

How Your Kids Can Have a Higher IQ


Aside from breastfeeding and peaceful parenting, the third best way to have smart children is to simply have children with a high IQ person. It may sound easy, but it's extremely difficult since 2 thirds of people fall in the middle range of intelligence, i.e. between 85 and 115 in IQ; by comparison, only 2.5% of people are above 130. In other words, geniuses are not only difficult to find, but they are a rare specimen that most people likely want to have children with. Given how high in demand geniuses are, it is likely that they may have stricter standards for who they make babies with. Despite how difficult it is to have children with a high IQ person, it is well worth the effort if you want high IQ children.



mom3

Yet again, mothers are the key to this equation; the way of the dating world is simple: men propose and women dispose. Ladies, if you're aiming to have babies, IQ is one of many important traits to look for; other traits we recommend include orderliness, low time preference, and high agency.



Want to stop spanking your children? Call today!



Embed This Post

Copy paste the following code to your website:


<iframe src="https://www.clinicdrbita.com/blog/3-steps-to-smart-kids/?embed=true" height="690" width="690">3 Steps to Smart Kids</iframe>

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are not to be misinterpreted as medical, clinical, or any other professional advice. The views expressed are opinions and / or ideas founded on research and clinical experience. These views are meant to provoke awareness and inquiry into various issues, and thus, create an open-minded dialogue, civil discussion, and respectful debate among our readers. Any claims made are subject to change should new studies be conducted that disprove these claims.




Google Maps

maps button
start chat
TesticonForumicon


Featured Article


Behavior Is Genetic

Clinic Dr. Bita Logo

It turns out that our parents' life experiences actually alter our behaviors, as well. Montreal psychologists at Clinic Dr. Bita!
article thumbnail




Most Recent Article


Opioid Epidemic

Clinic Dr. Bita Logo

The opioid epidemic is a crisis taking place in North America of a particularly heinous nature, affecting innocent people.
article thumbnail