- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology Concordia University
- Masters degree Clinical Psychology Cologne University
- Bachelors degree in Psychology Cologne University
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Schema Focused CBT
- Health Psychology
- Mindfulness / Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Self-hypnosis / Relaxation Techniques
- Treatment of OCD and anxiety disorders
- Treatment of Sexual Problems
- Specialized training in the treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and developmental trauma
- Treatment of alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Specialized training in the management of chronic pain
Dr. Bita emphasizes the importance of balance between the 4 elements of mind, body, emotions and spirituality in each persons well-being. She utilizes scientifically approved methods to help you gain increased awareness of your thoughts patterns, feelings, and coping skills, while ensuring a non-judgmental and supportive therapeutic relationship.
Dr. Darren Stolow
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
Dr. Stolow specializes in the treatment of anxiety and depression in adults and adolescents, as well as treats a broad range of other psychological difficulties and disorders. Respecting the inherent wisdom and lived experiences of each client, Dr. Stolow tailors his treatment approach to match their unique needs, styles and goals. By focusing as much on the enhancement of personal strengths as on the alleviation of personal distress, Dr. Stolow helps his clients overcome the obstacles and challenges that stand in the way of their personal growth and well- being.
Educational Background / Professional Training
- Master's in Art Therapy - Concordia University
- Microprogram in Art Therapy, University of Quebec in Abitibi-Temiscamingue
- B.A. in Psychology - University of Sherbrooke
- Certificate in Visual Arts - University of Sherbrooke
- Canadian Art Therapy Association
- Quebec's Art Therapy Association
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Clinical Area of Specialization University of Santo Tomas
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology University of Santo Tomas
I provide in-depth assessments of children who may be suffering from learning difficulties and cognitive problems using the latest assessment tools. I also aim to help clients resolve their problems and issues in a warm, safe and non-judgmental environment that would benefit them in the long term.
Anxiety Affects Relationships
Clinic Dr. Bita
When dating or married to someone who suffers from anxiety, our relationship can take a serious toll. Montreal psychologists at Clinic Dr. Bita can help you manage. Get help!
Most Recent Article
Clinic Dr. Bita
With Montreal psychologists at Clinic Dr. Bita, cognitive assessments help understand cognitive functioning in specific areas of executive functioning, commonly referred to as "Cognitive Function" tests. Learn more!